Man from Kerala suffers injuries when his mobile phone kept in pocket exploded


Haris Rahman, a 23 year old man from Kozhikode in Kerala suffered minor burn injuries after a mobile phone kept in his trouser pocket exploded.

The phone which he purchased two years ago caught fire unexpectedly. Haris, who is a contract worker with the Railways said that the phone exploded when he reached his office in Kozhikode town. He stated that the display was facing his body and he felt the heat as his trouser caught fire when the phone exploded. He was admitted to a nearby hospital to treat his burn injuries and was discharged later on.
Earlier, on April 24, an eight year old girl from Thrissur died after a mobile phone that was using exploded all of a sudden.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here