Sidharth’s travel pictures are setting some intense wanderlust standards for us as the actor has been holidaying in style. Sidharth, who is exploring various landscapes in New Zealand, visited Annandale- a luxurious rural villa collection- and looked dapper as always against a picturesque background.
A delighted Sidharth expressed his excitement, “Pictures can’t do justice to how magnificent this luxurious property is and I feel like I am in paradise. Annandale is heaven on earth and truly provides a surreal experience.”
On the work front, Sidharth will be seen donning an action role with Jacqueline Fernandez and we are sure he doesn’t want to skip working out even when he’s on holiday (especially with a view like that).
Annandale – Luxurious Escape
- Annandale, located in the Christchurch and Canterbury region, gives guests an authentic New Zealand experience through the overall setting of a 4,000 acre coastal farm, farm-to-table local cuisine, numerous activities, historical significance and preservation of the buildings and local fauna, and interaction with locals.
- There are four accommodation options at Annandale; The Homestead, Scrubby Bay, Shepard’s Cottage and Seascape.
- Seascape is the jewel in crown of the property, set in a picturesque private bay, above which an ultra-modern retreat provides a truly romantic experience.
- Annandale’s magnificent location provides a wealth of opportunities for adventure and discovery. Guests can experience cooking classes, hiking, biking, farm activities.
- There are several spectacular tracks on the Annandale property itself, varying in length and terrain, including the 14km Pigeon Bay Walkway.
- Annandale provides guests with complimentary bikes to use on these trails and can even arrange a picnic along the way.