Rana Daggubati during his recent appearance on Samantha Akkineni’s chat show Sam Jam revealed about his health condition that could have led to death in the past. For the first time, Rana Daggubati opened up about going through a critical health condition. The makers of the show released a small promo of the show where the actor can be seen opening about his health condition which left his fans and Samantha teary-eyed. While talking about the same, he said, “When life was on a fast forward, there was suddenly a pause button. There was bp, calcification around the heart and you have failed kidneys…It could have been a 70 percent chance of stroke or hemorrhage and a 30 percent chance of death straight.”
Here's a glimpse into Episode 2 of #SamJam!
Premieres November 27 on @ahavideoIN.
Get ready for a roller coaster ride of emotions! #SamJamOnAHA @RanaDaggubati @nagashwin7 @Samanthaprabhu2 @harshachemudu pic.twitter.com/QXhaeooWKp
— ahavideoIN (@ahavideoIN) November 22, 2020