- 300g strong flour
- 1tsp salt
- 1 sachet dried yeast
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 100-150ml warm water
- 2 fresh figs, cut into eighths
- a handful of baby tomatoes, halved
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 100g mozzarella, torn
- 2 slices prosciutto, torn
- handful of fresh basil
- wild rocket, to serve
- balsamic glaze, to serve
- Place the flour, dried yeast, salt and olive oil to a large bowl. Gradually add enough warm water (roughly 100-150ml) to bring the mixture together to a soft, slightly wet dough.
- Tip out onto a lightly floured surface and knead for roughly 5 minutes. Place in the bowl and set aside whilst you prep the other ingredients.
- Cut the figs into eighths, and halve the baby tomatoes.
- Tear up the mozzarella and prosciutto into smaller pieces.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Tip the dough out onto a lightly oiled baking tray and carefully flatten it out towards the edge of the tray.
- Scatter the figs, tomatoes, mozzarella, rosemary, and prosciutto on top. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 15-20 minutes until the base is crisp.
- Top with the fresh basil and rocket, then drizzle with a balsamic glaze.
- Serve warm.