Madras Round Table 1 and UBER in association with
Friends of Chennai presents #ChennaiGives – An Initiative to drive for a better Chennai that adopts, adapts and improves!
It is an effort to bring the city together for the International Day of Charity, on September 5, 2015.
We invite you to take a pledge towards contributing to the cause and to encourage your friends and family to make a donation for underprivileged children to feel the joy we have felt thus far.
You can donate*:
– Children’s Books, DVDs, & Toys
– Children’s Clothes & Shoes
– School Supplies
– Crockery, Utensils etc.
*Please ensure that the donated items are nearly new and in usable condition.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Pledge a number of items you wish to donate.
2. Bag up all the good items you’re willing to donate.
3. Open your Uber app on Saturday, Sep 5.
4. Request for an UBER car with the special icon that will appear that day.
5. A car will arrive to pick up your items and drop-off your donation free of charge.
If you don’t have the UBER App yet, Download it now get Rs.300 off on your first ride