- 12 oz. gluten-free noodles
- 2 medium ripe avocados, pits and skin removed
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1 TBSP minced garlic
- Sea salt to taste
- Cook the noodles according to package instructions.
- While the noodles are cooking, place the avocados in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Set aside.
- In a medium skillet, heat the oil, garlic, and parsley over medium heat until the garlic starts to sizzle and immediately remove from heat. Combine the avocado into the skillet and mix thoroughly (will separate a bit).
- Mix the garlic avocado sauce with the noodles immediately after draining the noodles. Serve with fresh slices of tomato and a sprinkle of sea salt and your favorite protein!