Sushant Singh Rajput breathed his last on June 14. He killed himself at his Bandra home in Mumbai. The 34-year-old, who made a name in the Hindi film industry with films like Kai Po Che, MS Dhoni The Untold Story, Sonchiriya, and more, made a list of 50 dreams that he wanted to fulfill. His bucket list included activities like learning to fly a plane, train for Iron Man Triathlon, play tennis with a champion, and more. After the actor’s untimely death, his list of 50 dreams is going viral on social media.
My 50 DREAMS & counting…! ?
1. Learn how to Fly a Plane ✈️ 2. Train for IronMan triathlon ??♂️
3. Play a Cricket Match left-handed ?
4. Learn Morse Code _.. 5. Help kids learn about Space. ?
6. Play tennis with a Champion ?
7. Do a Four Clap ? Push-Up ! (1/6) … pic.twitter.com/8HDqlTNmb6
— Sushant Singh Rajput (@itsSSR) September 14, 2019
His fans and friends from the film fraternity mourned his demise and many took it the social media to grieve the loss of an incredibly talented young actor.