- 1 lb mix of sashimi-grade fish (ahi, salmon, yellowtail, etc.)
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup light soy sauce
- 1 rounded TB white sugar
- 2 TB Furikake rice seasoning
- ½ – 1 tsp wasabi
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- Juice from 1 thick wedge of a fresh lime (not bottled kind)
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl. Toss to coat well. Cover tightly and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve cold.
- Serve with short grain rice, for best pairing. Typically white short grain is used, but brown rice is a healthy option.