Dish name – Russian salad
Outlet – The Terrace (Veshali)
Prep Time – 40 min
Cooking Time – 15 min
Serves – 4
- 1 cup Thick Yogurt (Curd)
- 1 medium-size boiled Potato
- 1/2 Apple
- 1/3 cup Pineapple Pieces
- 2 tablespoons Pomegranate Seeds
- 2 tablespoons Green Grapes
- 1/2 small size Cucumber
- 2 tablespoons grated Cabbage
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper Powder
- Prepare salad dressing by mixing curd, sugar, black pepper powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Peel and chop boiled potato into small pieces.
- Peel and chop the apple into small pieces.
- Peel and grate the cucumber. Squeeze it and drain its water.
- Mix chopped apple, pineapple pieces, grapes, pomegranate seeds, grated cabbage, and grated cucumber in a bowl.
- Pour prepared salad dressing over mixed fruits and vegetables and toss gently until all ingredients are coat well with dressing.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for a couple of hours and serve chilled.