Juice of 1/2 lemon – divided in half
2 teaspoons oregano
1 cup cherry tomatoes
1/4 cup kalamata olives – sliced
1/2 onion – small dice
1 zucchini- small dice
2 small carrots – small dice
1 cup broccoli – into small florets
1 garlic clove
2 cups cooked quinoa
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
salt and pepper to taste
- Take tofu and press out water (place on a plate with paper towels, top with another paper towel, then top with a couple of plates). Let sit for 15 minutes. Remove from paper towels and top with 1/2 lemon juice, salt and pepper, and 1 teaspoon of the oregano.
- Heat oven to 375. Place tomatoes on a sheet tray and sprinkle with oregano, salt, and oil. Roast for about 15 minutes until softened. When cooked, mix with olives and set aside.
- In a large pan, combine onion, zucchini, and carrots and sauté in a little bit of olive oil until begin to cook (onions get translucent). Stir frequently
- Add garlic and broccoli. Cook until broccoli is to desired texture (about 5-10 more minutes). Add quinoa, 1/2 of the lemon juice, salt and pepper, 1 teaspoon of oregano, and apple cider vinegar. Stir well. Set aside
- In a small pan, heat 2 tablespoon of olive oil and place tofu in hot pan. Let cook on each side for about 2 minutes or until brown.
- Place quinoa on the bottom of plate and top with tofu and tomato olive mixture. Serve immediately!