- 1 cup O Organics quinoa, rinsed
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (15 oz.) O Organics garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped
- ⅓ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup kalamata olives, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp. O Organics olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the quinoa and water to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the temperature to medium-low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
2. In a large bowl, combine the quinoa with the remaining ingredients. Mix until well combined.