Little Indigo has opened its third branch at RA Puram, Chennai, making this the first branch in the city. Currently, Little Indigo has three branches — two in Coimbatore and one in Chennai.
Besides the regular playschools and kindergarten, new age parents prefer to join Little Indigo because of the awareness about the importance of the early years of their children and the unique offerings from Little Indigo that promises Happy, Effective and Successful learner for lifetime.
About Little Indigo:
Little Indigo is the brainchild of a young group of creative, dynamic, and highly qualified professionals. At Little Indigo, the common thread that binds us all is our love for children and our abiding interest in early learning methodologies. Little Indigo possesses a comprehensive understanding of the importance of learning in the early years for every individual child. Our vast experience in early learning training coupled with a solid research background gives us niche expertise in managing the early learning needs of children.
Little Indigo believes that education should nurture the individuality of every child and activate the infinite natural abilities that lie dormant in each one of us.
Little Indigo Kids Academy provides the young children of 0-9 years with the skills and information they need to become creative, vibrant, responsible and compassionate human beings and caretakers of our planet.
- Little Indigo has created 13 World recorders, 12 Asia level recorders, 12 India level records, 15 Tamil Nadu Books of records
- Parent inclusive programs
- Parenting seminars – Periodic seminars are conducted on various topics related to parenting and child development
- Involving Grandparents- Guide them on latest science and technology influences in rising grandchildren
- Workshops- Regular workshops for parents conducted on various topics that would support their positive parenting needs
- Counseling- Counselling sessions to address the questions and provide clarity and direction for parenting success
- Group discussion: Group discussions on parenting style, child development needs, early enrichment effectiveness and various topics on child development.
- Inside sessions- All classes for the children are conducted along with their Parents
Subhashini – Founder of Little Indigo said “We are extremely delighted to launch the third branch of Little Indigo at Chennai. The first two centres at Coimbatore have had a big impact in the parenting society, and we are confident of helping children of Chennai below age 9 to shine through our programs and reach great heights”
For more information connect with us: contact@indigokidsacademy.