- 12 whole chicken wings, divided into 12 drumettes and 12 wingettes (about 2 pounds)
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup coarse ground prepared mustard
- 1-2 medium chipotles, stems and seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley or sliced green onions(optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF. Oil 2 cookie sheets.
- Place the chicken wings in a large bowl and season generously with salt and pepper. Toss to combine, then spread evenly among the 2 cookie sheets.
- Place the wings in the oven and bake for 25 minutes on one side. While the wings are cooking, place the honey, mustard, and chipotle in a food processor. Blend until smooth. Remove the wings from the oven, loosen then with a spatula, then flip and bake for 10 minutes more.
- Transfer the wings to a large bowl and cover with the chipotle sauce. Toss to combine, then spread back on the cookie sheets and bake for 5 minutes more, until sticky. Sprinkle with parsley or green onions, if desired, then devour immediately.