The king of fruits is often associated with sugar and calories. But polishing off an entire mango translates into getting a good dose of nutrients that help you remain fit and healthy. Can’t believe? Take a look at some of the most important benefits of eating a mango:
- With its high level of vitamin C, pectin and fibre, mangoes help lower cholesterol levels.
- The potassium present in a mango helps control blood pressure and heart rate.
- The fibre in the fruit helps burn calories and keeps the body fit.
- Being rich in vitamin A, mango is good for the eyes and eyesight.
- But remember to consume mangoes as a light snack in-between meals, and not after meals to draw maximum benefits from this delicious fruit.