- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts or tenders
- 1 cup buttermilk (or 1 cup milk with 1 teaspoon vinegar or lemon juice mixed in)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups Goldfish crackers, crushed
- Combine buttermilk and spices in a large bowl and mix together.
- Cut chicken into 2 inch pieces and submerge into buttermilk.
- Once all chicken is in the buttermilk, cover with plastic wrap and allow to marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Generously spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- One piece at a time, remove chicken from buttermilk and coat throughly with Goldfish cracker crumbs, place on cookie sheet.
- Continue until all pieces are coated, then bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with dipping sauce.