You know those moments when you want to pamper yourself with a nice curry or cook something quick because you are expecting guests or simply because you are getting late for work. No matter what the situation, onion and garlic are an indispensable part of every kitchen. But peeling and chopping them can be a nightmare many a times, not to mention the teary eyes and the pungent smelling hands that we are left with. Kitchen D’lite is a step towards making cooking easy and saving your time with onion and garlic powder for your daily kitchen recipes. It is 100% natural with no preservatives. Every product is genuinely natural and of the highest quality, with no loss of major nutrients. Give your food the same flavour and say goodbye to peeling and chopping of garlic and onion. These powders are 100% natural, 100% pure, contain no preservatives and are gluten free. They are available in variants like red onion powder, garlic powder, ginger powder, tomato powder and green chilli powder.
Directions to use
– Substitute 1 tsp dry red onion powder per small red onion or 1/3rd cup of chopped red onions.
– Substitute 1 tsp dry garlic powder per every 8 cloves of garlic.
– Substitute 1/2 tsp dry ginger powder per every 1 tablespoon of grated ginger.
– Substitute 1 tsp dry tomato powder per every 1 medium size of tomato.
– Substitute 1 tsp dry green chilli powder per every 8 green chilli.
– Add dry green chilli/ garlic/ red onion/ ginger/ tomato powder during the final 15 minutes of cooking, even if the recipe calls for green chilli/ garlic/ red onion/ ginger/ tomato to be included earlier on.
How to use Kitchen D’lite Powders?
-Sprinkle on salads, eggs, roasted vegetables, pasta and risotto.
-Blend into sauces, green juices and smoothies.
-Stir into soups, dips, sauces, casseroles and stews.
-Bake into breads, biscuits and vegetables.
-Shake into vegetable juices and salad dressings.