- 8 chicken thighs, with skin and bones
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius/ 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking tray with baking paper or aluminum foil.
- Place the chicken thighs in a large bowl, pour the oil over them and massage the chicken with your hands until everything is coated in oil. Place the chicken on the baking tray skin-side down at first. Generously sprinkle the underside with salt, pepper and paprika (or use other spices to your liking). Turn the chicken pieces skin-side up and generously sprinkle the skin with the spices as well.
- Bake for one hour or until the juices run clear and the skin is golden brown and crispy. Serve with roasted potatoes and tomato salad.