Keep your skin smooth and shiny in the monsoon. Here are a few suggestions for that ever-lasting glow:
- Use soap free cleansers and a good moisturizer to keep your skin moist all the time.
- An alcohol free toner is suggested as the high humidity could open up the pores in the skin.
- Heavy makeup is a huge turn off in rains, it is better if one opts for water-proof makeup.
- Opt for a lotion based serum, which keeps the skin rehydrated.
- Avoid bleaching and facials during this season, as bleaching could do more harm to your face and facials make your skin rough.
- Wash lips at night and apply some milk cream. Avoid lipsticks, especially the dark shaded ones. Apply lip balms if they are slightly cracked.
- Always wash your face, hands and feet as soon as you reach home with lukewarm water.
For more details log on to www.hairline.in