It’s Children’s Day, so cook together with the little ones at home. Here is all that you and the kids at home can dish up in just a matter of minutes, foods that will leave them smacking their lips:
- Cheese sandwiches – layer a thick slice of cheese between two slices of bread, add a dash of salt, pepper and oregano.
- Finger chips – slice boiled potatoes, fry them and sprinkle with salt, chaat masala and whatever else you want.
- Mini pizzas – layer a spoon of homemade tomato sauce on mini pizza base, add chopped bell peppers, mushrooms, corn, baby corn, chicken or anything else you may desire. Top it with cheese and bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes at 220 degress.
- Frankie – spread a layer of cheese spread over a roti, add the sabzi of your choice, top it with ketchup, roll it all and wowwww – your Frankie is ready.
- Fruit salad – end it all with a healthy fruit salad. Chop fruits of your choice. Drizzle some chilled vanilla custard and enjoy the cuppa.