2 girls electrocuted


Two young girls in Chennai were electrocuted when they stepped on a live wire while playing. The wire was submerged under stagnant water in Kodungaiyur. The girls P.Bhavana and M.Yuvashri were students of class 8 in a local school. As Schools had declared a rain holiday, the girls were playing in the street outside their homes when the tragic incident occurred. Another girl had a miraculous escape after she managed to jump onto a cement slab.

Power supply was cut off and the girls were taken to a nearby hospital where they were declared brought dead. This tragedy could have been averted had the concerned authorities not been callous and had been duty conscious instead.



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here