Well-manicured and healthy nails are a dream for every woman. Here are a few tips on maintaining beautiful nails:
- Use a good nail cream to keep your nails healthy and well-nourished.
- Don’t cut cuticles. Instead use a good cuticle remover cream and remove the cuticles gently using a cuticle stick.
- Use good quality gloves while cleaning utensils or clothes.
- Cut your nails regularly.
- Dip your fingers in warm water with a drop of liquid soap and then clean them.
- Give your nails some breathing space in-between nail polish sessions. Keep your nails free of polish for short periods of time.
- Have a diet rich in calcium, vitamins and minerals for healthy nails.