Plastic is definitely a bad choice for both the environment and humans. So why not chuck those plastic bags for something more unique?
- Cloth bags: Convert your old clothes into a bag. Stitch out creative carry bags from your old duppatas, sarees, stoles, etc.
- Jute: Jute bags are an in thing. Specially while going out with friends, for grocery shopping and more.
- Crochet bags: Expand your crochet skills by crafting out some cute bags. Carry your DIY bags as a purse, bag or a pouch.
- Denim bags: your old jeans can very well be converted into durable and long-lasting shopping bags.
- Paper: very easy to create from old newspapers, paper bags can be used while shopping for light-weight objects.