1. Wearable technology : Fashion is finally admitting to being nerdy. Wearable technology has been growing the background for many years, its time to shine has finally arrived. From clothing using tech fabrics to LED screened t-shirts, performance and fitness tracking smart clothes, smartwatches, fitness bands and technically advanced accessories. One such example is Bangalore based Lumos, that creates solar backpacks and jackets that charge your phone on the go, besides being water resistant, lightweight and stylish!
2. Tablecloth check : Pull out your mothers gingham dresses or your boyfriends go-to shirt for 2015. The pattern that became famous in the sixties and seen on Twiggy and Bridgette Bardot(she even wore it to her own wedding) is the print of 2015! It channels European glamour and laidback American casualness.
3. Juicy Couture & BCBG in India : The famed velour tracksuit of Juicy Couture & the French sophistication combined with an American Spirit of BCBG Max Azria and BCBGeneration, all set to launch in Indiaby Reliance Brands. Reliance Brands has brought international brands like Zegna, Paul & Shark, Diesel, Brooks Brothers ad Steve Madden to India.
4. FITNESS Line by Beyonce : Partnering with Topshop, Beyonce will launch a fitness and streetwear consisting of clothing, footwear and accessories. Considering her latest sensational music video and her history with fashion (she had her own clothing line call House of Dereon and a juniors line called Dereon, now discontinued) we definitely are waiting on the edge of our credit cards and yoga mats for this launch.
5. Single Earring Trend : Spotted on the likes of fashionistas like Angelina Jolie & Emma Watson, the ramps of Chanel & Celine, the single earring trend is the must-have jewelery trend for 2015. Wear these shoulder dusters with pulled back or asymmetric hair while teaming it with simple outfits to let it do all the talking.