- 3 Haas avocados, halved, seeded and peeled
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- ½ medium yellow onion, diced
- ½ jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- ½ mango, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Toss avocado flesh into a bowl and squeeze lime juice and toss to coat.
- Pour off the excess juice and reserve it for later.
- Add kosher salt, cumin, cayenne pepper and mash everything with a fork to your desired consistency. Fold in onion, jalapeno, tomatoes, mango, garlic, and cilantro if using.
- Add the reserved lime juice back in. Cover with plastic wrap and allow the dip to sit out at room temperature for at least an hour to allow the flavors to meld. Tip: Never serve guacamole cold. Say Grace and enjoy!