Enjoy the freshness and flavour of foods packed with health. TGI Fridays a global casual dining leader has launched its new Super Foods menu packed with health and nutrition which is flavorful too. Super Foods like beans, broccoli, blueberries, salmon, spinach, tomatoes, walnuts and yogurt are powerful natural ingredients that are loaded with excellent nutritional benefits. “Instead of regular boring salad to stay healthy, our Super Foods menu is packed with delicious items like Wasabi Miso Glazed Chicken, Salmon with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce, Cranberry & blueberry couscous and Kale. The concept of Super Foods is that each ingredient is packed with an abnormal amount of vitamins, nutrients and minerals which put you in best shape of your life!” says Rohan Jetley, CEO and owner, TGI Fridays India. The new Super Foods menu comprises…
- Fruits & Nuts Super Saladmade with crisp lettuce, spinach, broccoli topped with walnuts, apples, dried apricots, cranberries, and blueberries
- Vegetarian Tex Mex Chili made with chipotle peppers, sun-ripened tomatoes, red onions and beans topped with yogurt, fresh pico de galloand jalapeno served up hot and spicy on a brown rice pilaf.
- Cherry Chipotle BBQ Chicken Lemon and olive oil marinated grilled chicken breast topped with tangy cherry chipotle BBQ sauce. Served with an apple five-grain pilaf and fresh broccoli slaw.
- Wasabi Miso Glazed Chicken Lemon and olive oil marinated grilled chicken breasts topped with a spicy wasabi miso sauce. Served with toasted almond, cranberry & blueberry couscous and ginger garlic kale.
- Salmon with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce Lemon and olive oil basted grilled salmon filet topped with a cucumber mint yogurt sauce. Served with broccoli slaw and apple 5-grain pilaf.
- Pomegranate Honey Mustard Salmon Lemon and olive oil basted grilled salmon filet topped pomegranate honey mustard vinaigrette.Served with toasted almond, cranberry & blueberry couscous and ginger garlic kale.
- The Fruit Crumble is indulgently wholesome, jam-packed with strawberries, blackberries, blueberries and juicy peaches. The crumble is served piping hot and topped with an ice-cold scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt.
Where: TGI Fridays, Royal Meenakshi Mall, 4th Floor, Bannerghatta Main Road and Lido Mall, Bangalore.