- 8 hard-boiled eggs
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 4 oz. smoked salmon
- 3 tbsp red onion, finely minced
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp paprika
- Capers, for garnish
- Fresh dill, for garnish
- Peel the hard-boiled eggs and cut them in half lengthwise. Carefully separate the yolks from the whites.
- Beat together the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add the egg yolks, smoked salmon, red onion, salt, and paprika, mixing until combined.
- Pipe the salmon mixture into the egg whites. Cover and chill until you’re ready to serve. Before serving, top each egg half with 3 capers and a small sprig of dill.
Note: You will most likely have leftover filling after stuffing the eggs. Use this extra filling for a sandwich!