Monsoon is here and it’s time to change the skincare regime. Like every other season, monsoon comes with its share of skin problems. While the rainy season may bring long spells of rains, it also brings along high humidity that can be a nightmare for your skin health especially the ones who are already prone to acne. The basic rule is to cleanse tone and moisturize.
Here are few fast, easy and effective ideas to keep your skin glowing throughout the season!
- Cleanse your skin at least thrice a day to remove the excess grime and oil that will clog the pores.
- The humidity that rain brings will make your skin dull, rough and damaged. Use a nourishing moisturizer to make your skin moist, supple and healthy.
- Use a reliable sunscreen with a good SPF. It may be cloudy but that doesn’t mean it can stop the sun’s UV rays from wreaking havoc.
- It is essential to exfoliate your skin daily to rid it of the dead skin cells but, do so gently.
- Stays hydrated and take in as much as water you can. Less liquid intake makes you look pale and dull.
- Make face peels and masks from the ingredients from your kitchen. They are natural and will do a world of good to your skin.
- Monsoon is not the right time to experiment, be it a cosmetic product or a piece of artificial jewellery; they might irritate your skin and may lead to allergy.
- Night regimes are hard to keep up but they do wonders if made routine. Make sure you remove all the makeup thoroughly and moisture them generously.
- A proper wholesome diet will reflect its goodness on your skin. It makes your skin glowing and lustrous.
- Hot shower is a no-no during monsoon. Steaming hot water may damage your skin and makes it greasier.