- 4 chicken breasts, organic recommended
- 1 cup of basil pesto
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- In a large ziplock bag, combine chicken breasts and 1 jar of pesto. Seal bag. Massage chicken gently until all pieces are completely coated with pesto.
- Place coated chicken breasts into a 9×13′ pan and sprinkle with ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese per breast. Top with 2 tomato slices.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle and cheese is golden brown