Our first Full-day Track Day will be held at Madras Motor Sports Club (MMSC) Race track on April 30th, 2016. We are offering limited slots with lots of exciting offers.
Participation Fee: Rs. 8000/-
The participation fee includes
– Training and feedback session
– One on One with riding coaches
– Refreshments & food (Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks & Tea)
– Access to on track trauma care facilities
We also offer additional facilities on request
– Discounted group flight tickets HYD-MAA & MAA-HYD
– Shuttle service to and from MMSC to Airport
– Transportation of motorcycle & gear from Hyderabad to MMSC and back
– Gear rental (One piece Suits & boots)
Terms & Conditions
– Participants are required to make full payment on or before March 21st, 2016.
– Participants are required to have one piece suits, gloves, boots and certified helmet
– Discounted group tickets will be provided only for flights booked by Motovation Track Days
– Gear rental is subject to availability
Refund, Reschedule & Cancellation Policy:
Your school registration & fees locks in your spot. There are no refunds upon cancellation. This includes but is not limited to personal schedule change, mechanical failure if riding your own bike, crashing, etc.
Motorcycle and Safety gear:
All participants must turn up at the academy with the requisite motorcycle according to class registered and all personal safety gear –
– 1 Piece or 2 Piece Leathers (2 piece leathers must Zip together). or Armored Textile Riding Gear (Jackets & Pants).
Leather motorcycle Boots (the Boots must overlap the pants, so no skin or other clothing should be seen).
– Leather motorcycle Gloves (protective materials such as carbon fibre or Kevlar knuckles and palms are strongly
– Full face Helmet that meets International or ISI standards. Visors must be correctly secured.
– Although Back Protectors are not mandatory, they are strongly recommended.
– They will not be allowed into the track without the same.