Add a twist to your monsoon this year and steer clear of that cup of tea, instead sit back, relax and sip on some cocktails concocted with the finest tequila of the world – Patrón Silver. Using only the finest Weber blue agave, Patrón Silver is the perfect ultra-premium white spirit. These 3 monsoon cocktails – Bloody Marry D. Olivia, Blue-Eyed Girl and Cucumber Twist are perfect to brighten up they grey skies.
BLOODY MARY D.OLIVA
- 2 oz Patrón Silver infused with horseradish
- 2½ oz organic tomato juice
- ¼ oz lemon juice
- ¼ oz extra-virgin olive oil
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of hot sauce
- salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ½ tsp freshly grated horseradish
- Olives for garnish
- Lemon twist for garnish
Stir all ingredients and serve in a collins glass.
Garnish with olives and a lemon twist.
- 2½ oz Patrón Silver
- 2 oz fresh ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1½ oz rhubarb syrup (steep one cup water with one cup sugar and one cup chopped rhubarb)
- Boxwood basil for garnish
Shake all ingredients in a mixing glass with ice and strain into a rocks glass.
Garnish with boxwood basil.
- 2 oz Patrón Silver
- ½ oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- ½ oz simple syrup
- 3 sprigs dill
- 4 slices English cucumber
In a shaker, muddle 2 slices of cucumber with 2 sprigs of dill.
Add Patrón Silver, lime juice and simple syrup. Combine ingredients into a shaker with ice. Strain into a cocktail glass.
Garnish with remaining sprig of dill and cucumber.