Max Fashion celebrated the advent of festive season by launching their festive collection with popular actress Aishwarya Rajesh at Prozone Mall. The actress looked ethereal as she walked the ramp donning the timeless festive collection from Max. The fashion show was choreographed by ace fashion choreographer Karun Raman.
The collection is about bringing back the rich grandeur of Indian tradition yet giving it a modern touch. Max through its ‘Tavisha’ range offers a variety of stylized garments comprising classic combinations of voluminous, vibrant and layered skirts with trendy cholis or crop tops which completes the grand look for the festive season.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Harish Kumar, Regional Manager, Max Fashion, said, this is the time when the entire family comes together and celebrates the enduring spirit of the festive season. Max understands the value of quality time with your family and friends during festive season. Therefore, we are proud to announce the exclusive festive collection across India. It is a fusion of tradition and latest trends on the block and you can buy it from your nearest Max stores.
“Festive season is such an energizing and happy time in India. It has been a pleasure to associate with Max and launch their exclusive festive collection”, mentioned Aishwarya Rajesh, popular actress
Highlights from the Festive Collection:
- Tavisha Occasion Wear – This collection is all about ethereal timeless textures and classic beauty. Inspired from paithani prints and mayor bagh, it offers a range of stylized garments with voluminous skirts, stylized choli and layered skirts. Dipped in vibrant colours of festive golds,fuchsia and deep greens, this collection adds the grandeur to your wardrobe
- Festive Kurtas – Named ‘Poetry of Gold’, this collection talks about bringing back the festive hues of bright pink, turquoise, orange with beautiful gold sprinkled throughout the collection. It adds a welcome change to your traditional Indian wear with layered kurtas, kalidaar palazzos in rich chanderi fabric
- Festive Fusion Wear – With a more upbeat, fun and young mood attached to it, this collection brings you modern prints in tiered, gathered and pleated dresses. For the more experimental you, this collection will give a desi twist to your festive wardrobe
- Festive Skirts – Stylized skirts with fashion crop tops and choli, this collection brings back the grand and regal look in vibrant hues, gold prints and intricately detailed borders
- Festive Maxi Dresses – Available in rich jewel tones with ornate embroideries in antique gold, this collection is the perfect evening wear for you this season