Get refreshed this hot summer with some invigorating salad by Chef Soundararajn P, Corporate Executive Chef, Mahindra Holidays and Resorts India. Chef Soundararajan shares the recipe for you to try out:
Ingredients: Mango (diced, 360 gms), Lollo rosso (torned, 60 gms), ice berg lettuce (60 gms, torned), bell pepper (julienne, 60 gms), radish (sliced, 30 gms), cherry tomato (halved, 50 gms), basil leaves (15 gms), black olives (sliced, 15 gms), cider vinegar (30 ml), lemon juice (5 ml), mustard paste (5 gms), olive oil (15 ml), sugar (10 gms), salt, black pepper (5 gms).
- Combine diced mangoes and mixed greens. Set aside for use in Step 3.
- Combine sugar, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, pepper, mustard paste and olive oil in the same order ; blend well
- Add dressing; to the salad and toss together lightly.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 30 minutes until flavors are well blended.
- Serve each portion garnished with sliced olives and basil leaves