- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cubed in bite-size pieces
- 8 russet potatoes, scrubbed and cubed
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp. hot sauce
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 oz. bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup green onions, chopped
- Salsa and/or sour cream, for serving (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Place the potatoes in the prepared baking dish. Top with chicken pieces. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the oil, hot sauce, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper until well combined. Pour the oil mixture over the top of the chicken and potatoes. Carefully stir until all pieces are well coated.
4. Bake for 50-60 minutes, stirring ever 20 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink and the potatoes are tender.
5. Top with cheese. Bake and additional 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
6. Remove from the oven and immediately top with cooked bacon and green onions.
7. Serve with salsa or sour cream, if desired.