Rendering of SPEEDVEGAS’ Welcome Center (Courtesy of SPEEDVEGAS)
LAS VEGAS’ LARGEST EVENTS TO HAVE A NEW HOME AT SPEEDVEGAS, DEBUTING THIS SUMMER
Racing Experience Event Center Gearing up for Summer Opening
How big can an event be? At SPEEDVEGAS, there is no limit. For groups of 100 to 10,000-plus, the brand-new 100-acre motor sports complex features myriad activities and an expansive space, making it ideal for meeting and event planners searching for something guaranteed to wow every attendee. SPEEDVEGAS’ 1.5-mile supercar track is now open to the public. By this summer, the entire $30 million-dollar complex—including a multilevel welcome center, event center, café and much more—will be open.
The aforementioned event center will be able to accommodate up to 1,000 guests. The real crowd pleasers will come from what event planners can do with the 100 acres. There is no limit to what can be executed within SPEEDVEGAS’ space. This will also be the ideal place to host groups before and after the sun sets with 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. or from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. available for groups away from the general public.
“In Las Vegas, there are very few locations that can simultaneously host thousands of guests and also offer exciting activities. From teambuilding events to cocktail receptions, SPEEDVEGAS will be able accommodate everyone,” says Gina Mann, vice president of groups and events, SPEEDVEGAS.
Additional unique attributes will include:
- 100 acres of outdoor event space able to accommodate thousands of attendees, in addition to concert stages, simultaneous helicopter landings, hot air balloons and more.
- 22,000 square-feet of industrial-chic, flexible event and experience space with indoor and outdoor observation decks overlooking Las Vegas’ longest exotic racetrack.
- Access to SPEEDVEGAS’ private 1.5 mile driving experience with the option to drive or ride-along. Safety gear and professional coaching are included.
- Helicopter flights over the Las Vegas Strip.
- SPEEDVEGAS café with additional extensive food and beverage options.
- Multimedia and A/V support.
- Ten minutes from the “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign.
- Open seven days per week, 365 days per year.
To celebrate its opening, SPEEDVEGAS will offer three initial packages for events and meeting planners:
- The SPEED Lounge: Configure the SPEED Lounge for up to 900 square feet for any private reception or meeting. Ideal for groups up to 40 people.
- The SPEED Terrace: This package includes 2,500 square feet of the SPEED Terrace for receptions or large groups for 50 people or more.
- SPEED Avenue: With 6,500 square feet of event space, this package can include both the SPEED Lounge and the SPEED Terrace.
SPEEDVEGAS is the new, award-winning 100-acre motorsports complex. Guests at SPEEDVEGAS experience the world’s most sought-after muscle cars and exotic supercars from Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Audi, Corvette and more. The $30 million SPEEDVEGAS experience features an impressive 1.5 mile (2.4 km) Formula One-inspired racetrack comparable to top circuits in the world and includes 12 sweeping turns, 15 degree banked turns, 60 feet of total elevation change and a half-mile straightaway. In addition, the 20,000-square-foot, 2-story welcome center features indoor and outdoor observation decks, food and beverage selections at a well-appointed café, meetings and event space and much more. SPEEDVEGAS is located on Las Vegas Boulevard South, just 10 minutes from the world-famous “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign (Exit 25 on Interstate 15).