Organic Harvest, an organic beauty care range company shares tips on keeping sweat away this summer:
- Mix a tablespoon of salt with lime juice and massage your hands to decelerate the activities of the sweat glands.
- Rub potato slices in areas that are prone to sweating.
- A glass of tomato juice can help curtail sweat.
- Eating grapes daily can help lessen the problem of excessive sweating.
- Two teaspoons of natural vinegar combined with one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar can cure sweating. Taking this concoction thrice a day half an hour before or after meals can bring the desired results.