The purple-hued jamuns or Indian blackberries are packed with multiple nutrients and health benefits. Consuming them when in season works wonders for your health. Here are a few key benefits of jamuns:
- It is said to lower blood sugar, thereby proving highly beneficial for diabetics.
- It prevents bacterial infections and keeps heart diseases away.
- Since the fruit is packed with nutrients, it gives a massive boost to our immunity and our bone strength.
- Jamun juice is great for natural bowel movement.
- The fruit is also good for preventing bleeding gums, erasing mouth odour.