- 1 and 1/2 cups cooked and diced chicken breast (I usually buy a rotisserie chicken and remove all of the meat)
- 1/4 cup finely sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Sabra Greek yogurt dip
- 1/3 cup hummus
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely diced cucumber
- 1/4 cup finely sliced celery
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 head of butter lettuce
- Combine all ingredient in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Place a large scoop onto a piece of butter lettuce and sprinkle with feta cheese.