The List of Local Master Architects is an official list maintained by the City of Beverly Hills that includes those individuals and firms that are now known to have contributed to creating the built environment in Beverly Hills. This list has been compiled and adopted by the Cultural Heritage Commission to assist in the identification and evaluation of properties throughout the city for historical significance.
One of the most storied properties still standing in Beverly Hills, the Beverly House was built by banking executive Milton Getz in 1927 and bought by actress Marion Davies in 1946 on behalf of her longtime lover, publisher William Randolph Hearst. Mr. Hearst moved to the estate from Hearst Castle in San Simeon, California, and lived there until his death in 1951. The magnificent 17-bedroom house was the setting for scenes in several films, most notably The Godfather.
Located at 160 South Beverly Drive in Beverly Hills, the Second Time Around Watch Company sells vintage watches and services/repairs both vintage and modern watches. Each and every vintage watch offered for sale is guaranteed to be 100% genuine and authentic, comes with a full 2-year warranty, and has been recently fully serviced by their in-house watchmakers.
For over thirty-five years Panache Bridal at 9740 Wilshire Boulevard in Beverly Hills has featured the largest collection of bridal gowns on the West Coast, along with special occasion, mother of the bride and prom dresses.
Steinway Piano Gallery Beverly Hills at 8801 Wilshire Boulevard is a factory-owned and operated showroom that brings the legendary Steinway commitment of quality and customer satisfaction to the performing arts community, musicians, teachers, and educational and religious institutions.