Wondering what to do during this long three day Independence Day weekend? The Garden City of Bangalore itself has a lot of options to choose from. Check it out:
- Visit the Lalbaugh Botanical Garden for the Flower Show.
- Conversely you could visit the Orion Mall for another Flower Show.
- Take a staycation to Bangalore’s newest 5-star hotels like the Shangri-La.
- Head out to happening zones such as Social, TGI Fridays for a meal and drinks. Make use of the Independence Day offers on hand.
- Regale yourself with tradition by visiting parts of old Bangalore such as Malleswaram or Basavanagudi. Visit the temples, grab some idli-dosa, sip piping hot filter coffee and enjoy a Bharatanatyam performance at one of the auditoriums.