Episode Celebrates Simply Weddings from September 17th to 24th, 2015 at 84-85, Meharchand Market, Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
Episode is poised to celebrate the spirit of Big Fat Indian Weddings at its newest outlet at 84-85, Mehar Chand Market. Despite murmuring promises of keeping it humble, weddings continue to undergo immense increment in opulence; And Episode more than others, continues to respect the bond between marriage and silver. The store throws its doors open to connoisseurs of wedding planning – on a personal and professional level from September 17th to 24th, 2015 between 11am and 8pm. With this EPISODE, in its continuing endeavour to satisfy the ever illusive quest for perfection, open its portals to fulfilling theme based requirements in all aspects of a wedding, which is an increasingly popular trend with Episode’s elite patrons. This is being made possible by putting forth a 360 degree offering of products for the different ceremonies of a wedding.
EPISODE has collaborated with GetSetShaadi, the first ever luxury wedding sourcebook, which has brought together Creative Card Company and Episode to provide an umbrella solution for wedding gifts, special thematic packaging and customised invites. Visitors can savour the possibilities of added dimensions that increase the perceived value of the intrinsically cherished Episodeproduct – that enjoys more than a century old lineage.
For the special wedding purposes of customised invitation cards and accompanying gifts, the bridal trousseau, shagun, mehndi, mata ki chowki, roka mementoes for guests and various others, the Episode repertoire in silver and silver plated is enormous. The product range includes thalis, dinner sets, tea sets, jugs, serving dishes, candle stands, photo frames, bowls, vases, platters, chip and dip dishes, salt/pepper holders, napkin rings and holders, serving trays, barware, combs, brushes, mirrors, and an exquisite range of religious deities: Ganeshas, Buddha, Radha Krishna, Bal Krishna, Sai Baba and others – all in a beautiful design driven range of innovative masterpieces in silver and silver-plated.
“For establishing a statement of value for money, style, since generations, great grand mothers, grandmothers and mothers have looked at no other but the Whorras and its fourth generation avatar – ‘Episode’, the premier House of Silver, for completing a wedding’s silver fare,” says Sanjiv Whorra (Director – Episode).
Deepak Whorra (Director & Creative Head – Episode) enunciates his perspective, “Episode’s credibility emerges from the fact that it remains the brand synonymous with trust. Episode, known for the strength of its design team, supported by active R&D effort gives an Episode product a persona that is thoughtful in essence, and all the more valuable on a sensitive occasion such as a Wedding, not only because of its enhancing fiscal value, but also the design aesthetics it represents.”
Moving with the times in terms of design sensibility, while remaining rooted to tradition, has been their forte and in that, the Episode range receives its endearing quality. Working with customers like Armani, Ralph Lauren, Vera Wang and Lambert, has sensitised them to the significance of maintaining stringent quality standards.
The Episode product repertoire, while enjoying its traditional inherent worth, at the Wedding Special week, experiences a leverage and enhanced value in its beautiful, endearing packaging, customised and created by the Creative Card Company, signifying the different occasions in marriage and illustrating the mastery of narrating themes into reality at the same time. Episode offers the opportunity of extending the exquisite, customised packaging for all occasions, upwards of Rs.500/-, priced and readied within a number of days, depending on individual taste and preference.
To allow the aspirational youth to own or gift a piece of Episode on the special wedding occasion, they are putting forth a few interesting and worthwhile purchasing options, including Wedding Registries, special discounts exclusive to the bride and groom, giving wings to Gene Perret’s sentiment, “We have the greatest pre-nuptial agreement in the world. It’s called love.”
For information on Episode, please visit : www.episodesilver.com
All ranges available through Episode’s attractive outlets in prime retail spaces at :
– N-10, Greater Kailash 1 Market, New Delhi – 110048. Ph: 91-11-29237773/4
– 84-85, Ground Floor, Mehar Chand Market, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003.Ph : 91-11-65410053 /49052453
– DLF Promenade, 2nd Floor, Shop # 326, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110067. Ph: 91-11-4166 4478/9
– Terminal 3, Domestic Departure, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037. Ph: 91-11-4963 3821; 203
– Galaxy Tower, Sector 15, Part 2, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122002
– Zilar Silver Artifacts, B-XIX/397, Rani Jhansi Road, Near Khalsa College for Women, Ludhiana – 141 001. Ph: 91-161-277 1091/2
– High Street Phoenix, Grand Galleria, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013. Ph: 91-22-2490 5050 / 2492 5050
– S. R. Artefacts Pvt. Ltd., 3, Shiv Smriti Chambers, Next to RBI, 49A, Dr. A. B. Road, Worli, Mumbai – 400018. Ph: 91-22-2490 7070 / 8080
– Theophile, Row House no. 1, Gold Field Enclave, South Main Road, Koregaon Park, Pune – 411 001. Ph : 91-20-6050-2444
– Creative Grains, 15/ Chakraberia Lane, (Next To Terapanth Bhawan), Kolkata – 700020. Ph: 91-33-2455 3643
– Barton,Son & Co. Pvt. Ltd., Ground Floor , Barton Center , 84. M G Road, BANGALORE 560 001. Ph: 91-80-4085 1861
– Accentuate, No. 123/124, Ispahani Center, Ground Floor, Nungambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600034. Phone : 044-2669 2071
– D. R. Raanka Brothers, Shop No. 2, CP Ramaswamy Iyer Rd, Alwarpet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Ph : 044-2345 1030