With the festive season round the corner, the Bangalore based brand made its way to Chennai earlier this year. Known to house beautiful things. Wherever they may be. The Purple Turtles have explored labyrinthine bazaars, crumbling havelis, quirky studios and curious corners of their minds to help one find that unique something — for the nook by the bay window, the turn of the stairway or the heart of one’s living room.
Purple Turtles fills the gap between the run-of-the-mill mass-produced wall fixtures and the relatively inaccessible imported items by offering its own independent Indian design products which have caught the attention of the demanding customers.
The wide range of products available at the Chennai Outlet include
- Lighting –Sustainable lighting, Pendant Lamps, Table Lamps, Floor Lamps, Wall Lamps, Woven Wall Lamps, Lamps with crushed cover and Ripcurl, and so on. These are extremely unique items not found in the general lighting shops. The curstomer will be spoilt for choice!!
- Furniture – Shoe bench, Racks, Dressing Table, Bar Rack and Tetris Chair, all made of wood
- Home Linen, Carpets and Rugs
- A wide variety of Artefacts and Collectibles
- Tableware – Mugs, Bowls, Plates and Canisters
- Art and Wall Decor
- Gift Vouchers where you are not in a position to decide what to gift.
More importantly, for the environment-conscious, you have a variety of eco-friendly items to choose from, either for your own home or for gifting to someone of your choice. You also have the gift vouchers where you are happy with everything but want to let the other person decide what he wants!
You can shop from their wide variety of products on their website as well: www.thepurpleturtles.com.
What: The Purple Turtles, Chennai
When: 83, Pasumpon Muthuramalinga Thevar Rd,
RA Puram, Austin Nagar, Alwarpet,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600028
Time: 10:30 am to 7:30 pm
Contact: 044 4859 0912
Maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/16eqYitDZX12