- 1 pound pappardelle
- 4 medium yellow onions, sliced
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 10 ounce container of Ranch dressing
- ½ 14 ounce can peeled tomatoes
- parsley for garnish
- Place olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions, reduce heat to medium and cook until caramelized, about 45 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Place Greek yogurt dip and tomatoes in a food processor and process until fully incorporated. Set aside.
- During the last 10 minutes of the onions cooking, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pappardelle and cook until al dente according to package directions (about 8-9 minutes).
- Drain the pasta then place back into the pot. Immediately add the Greek yogurt dip and tomato sauce mixture to the pot and toss until all the pasta is coated in the sauce.
- Transfer to a serving dish, top with the caramelized onions and garnish with parsley.