Our search for good fashion and style has lead us to Aishwarya Mohan, a fashion blogger who goes by the name of thattrip_e_urbanlife. Aishwarya gives us a little summer accessorising goals and advice. Aishwarya you’ve certainly caught our attention!
Inspiration: I started this blog as a platform to talk about budget friendly fashion and beauty. I love thrift shopping and I believe, you can get some really fashionable clothes that are in vogue if you look at the right place with obviously a lot of patience because street shopping is a lot more time consuming than going to a mall and picking up outfits. Not everybody can afford expensive branded clothes and makeup and that’s what I talk about on my blog as to how you can look fashionable with affordable products.
Your fashion favourites: For summers, I like to go all boho, so a comfy maxi skirt and an off shoulder top or long kurtas and palazzos are my favorites to beat the heat. Coming to dresses, go for strappy dresses with a nice pair of earrings or a statement necklace.
Won’t leave home without: My phone, power bank,wallet and lipstick.
Make up essentials for the summer: A Long wear foundation(Loreal infallible), Coral lipstick( Maybelline color show matte rock the coral), a good bronzer( makeup revolution baked bronzer) and a compact powder to keep the sweat away( Loreal mat magique)
Colours to flaunt this season: Yellows, oranges, mustards, peaches and aquatic blues.
Accessories for the season:
- 90s trends are coming back with a twist of modernization added to it. Floral chokers are going to be seen a lot this year I feel in various colors and sizes.
- Layering of bracelets and cuffs on one wrist will be a great way of accessorising with almost all kinds of outfits.
- Dainty layered necklaces is another thing to watch out for.
- Go for strappy sandals for casual wear and tie up heels for events and occasions.
- Tote bags and beach bags look will look great with summer outfits and metallic gold or silver clutch or sling bag is perfect for parties.
Catch her latest blog updates on http://thattripeurbanlife.com/