Mr. Jacop Eapen Sam, CEO of Audi Kochi Launched the All New Audi A4!
Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer has further strengthened and updated its product portfolio as it unveiled the diesel variant of the hugely successful Audi A4 in Kochi. The 2.0 litre TDI four-cylinder engine, integrated with newly developed combustion methods sets a benchmark in fuel economy; the redesigned 7 Speed S tronic transmission and a comprehensive line-up of infotainment and assistance systems make the elusive combination of power and efficiency a reality. The engine produces maximum power of 190hp.
”It is never an easy task to design a successor to a bestselling model, but that is precisely what makes the whole process so very exciting. With the all-new Audi A4 35TDI, we are yet again setting the bar a notch higher. The all-new Audi A4 35 TDI is a groundbreaking synthesis of technology and aesthetics. The technology available on the earlier Audi A4 has been redeveloped so that it yet again defines the benchmark in the segment. With a tremendous response received on A4 30 TFSI, we are now introducing the A4 with a diesel engine which is even more powerful than the previous generation A4. Whether its efficiency, drivability or high-class infotainment, the new Audi A4 35 TDI once again raises the bar in its segment,” said Mr Rahil Ansari, Head, Audi India.
The Notable features of the all new Audi A4 35TDI
- 2.0 litre four-cylinder TDI engine produces maximum power of 190hp
- Upto 120 kg lighter than its predecessor due to the adoption of intelligent material mix
- Newly developed combustion methods and updated 7 Speed S tronic transmission sets benchmark in fuel consumption
- 7% improvement in power & 7% improvement in Fuel efficiency
- Offers an array of intelligent technologies including the Audi Virtual cockpit, Audi Smartphone Interface and new Audi MMI display
- Prices start at INR 41,15,000 ex-showroom Kerala, bookings now open