Calling all the Chocoholics to learn the tricks of the trade!
Manna Cookery School is organising an 8-day intensive, hands-on workshop on ALL about Chocolate cakes and works of Chocolate Art. From Feb 13th to 22nd, 2017, get ready to learn the tricks of the trade.
(Timings :- 10am – 2pm, Skill level :- Beginners)
What you will learn :-
* Moist milk chocolate chunk cake
* Dark chocolate excess overload
* White chocolate Kahlua sponge
* Valentine’s red chocolate cupcake bouquet
CHOCOLATE WORKS –
* Tempering of chocolate for pouring and moulding purpose
* Hand-made chocolates with assorted fillings
* Modelling or Plastic chocolate for moulding flowers and figures
* Chocolate lace work and filigree baskets
* Transfer sheet decos
* Spherical chocolate dome entremets
along with other hard and soft icings, chocolate mousse etc..
You will also learn to make assorted decorative cupcakes, 2D and 3D stacked cakes, with latest Sugarcraft techniques, using all modern tools and decorative accessories. All materials, tools and recipe files will be provided for at the school.
Register at the earliest at 9746626422, to confirm their participation.
Happy Baking and get set to be a fine Chocolate Cake Artist !!