Impressing upon your boss needs a certain technique to make it workable. Here is how you can go about executing it:
- Be proactive – take initiatives, be open for newer challenges and go after risks.
- Have informed opinions – equip yourself with industry data, knowledge on competitors, and form views and opinions that are diplomatic and unbiased. Share them with your boss when asked for.
- Shape up – dress in a smart manner and always appear presentable in your dressing and body language.
- Be open towards more – towards more assignments and projects. Appear enthusiastic about the tasks the boss has asked of you.
- Spend more time – in the office. Period. Come in early and be prepared to leave late if work is to be completed.