Khiladi Akshay Kumar is busy garnering praise for his performance in Rustom. But did you know that his real name is Rajeev Hari Om Bhatia? Or that he modelled before becoming an actor? Here are some lesser known facts about Khiladi.
- He is trained in martial arts and is a black belt in taekwondo and has also learned muay thai.
- Once upon a time in Bangkok, Akki worked as a waiter in Metro Guest House to earn a living before he came to India’s Maximum City.
- Akshay’s doesn’t eat anything post 7PM! His dinner timing is well earlier than that as he believes the body should not be loaded with anything post 7PM since it slows down as it prepares for rest.
- He has worked in 8 films that have the word ‘Khiladi’ in the title. No wonder he is often addressed by that moniker.
- He is a big fan of Ayurveda.