Here are the yummy delights to eat for Sankranti, besides pongal ofcourse!
- Til laddoo – made of jaggery and sesame (til), these laddoos are a must have
- Paatishaapta: this a sweet dosa stuffed with a mix of khoya, coconut and jaggery.
- Mumra chikki – mumra or puffed rice and jaggery is used is making this simply and crunchy delight.
- Til pitha – a pancake of sticky rice which is stuffed with jaggery and sesame.
- Makara Chaula: This delicacy is made of rice, jaggery, banana, coconut and sesame.