Your kitchen is the best hair spa or beauty salon for you. The ingredients present your various closets and shelves can very well provide you with a remedy for all hair problems. Take a look at some of them:
- Coconut – grate it, grind it with little water and apply the resulting milk directly to your scalp. Leave it on for 2 hours before washing off.
- Methi – soak overnight and grind it to a paste. Apply directly or mix with a spoon of curd. Leave it on for an hour or two before washing off your hair.
- Onion – grind into fine paste chopped onion and apply the mix to your hair. Leave it on for 1-2 hours before washing it off.
- Egg – apply egg white to your hair. Leave it on for an hour before washing it off.
- Curry leaves and coconut oil – boil a cup of the oil with a few curry leaves and massage gently into the scalp.