Make sure demonetisation can never let you affect Christmas and New Year. Demonetisation has become the biggest issue in India right now. Demonetisation has pushed the country to go cashless, use technology at it’s best without worrying about the cashless pockets.
So, here are five user-friendly websites/apps to keep the celebration spirits high. All these apps/websites provides cashless services , so book your service this season , pay via app and go cashless.
1) UrbanClap : A one stop destination for all your requirements. From booking a house party chef , Dj’s , Personal party & event photographer, beauticians, Live musician, Bartender , party makeup artist , party planner etc. Find your right service and right service professional at the right time with the help of this app.
2) Myles cars : A self driven car rental company provides a huge range of cars from Luxurious to hatchback , from Sedan to SUV’s just a tap away from your smartphone. So book a car without a driver and go on a road trip with your family , friends or loved ones. Make your plans for Christmas and New years weekends , pack your bags , tap on your smartphone and get a Myles’s car at your doorstep.
3) Timesaverz : A pioneer in home maintenance services, Timesaverz can help you with all the household chores from professional cleaning of your house to pest control services, laundry services to professional beauty services. Also, you can keep a track of your bookings through this app. This app can take care for all your household requirements during this Christmas & New year festivities.
4) Salebhai : Salebhai, an online platform for regional sweets is the solution where you can get any an assortment of cupcakes, oreo cream cakes, fresh fruit cakes, eclairs, doughnuts, and chocolates this Christmas. It also offers a wide range of New Year gifting options.
5) Styletag: Styletag, India`s first online curated fashion and lifestyle destination will take care of your gifting needs. One can choose from a wide range of affordable luxury products such as apparel, bags, shoes, home decor, toiletries and accessories such as scarves, watches, snoods, etc.